Job Title: Project Manager (Mechanical Design Engineer)
1. Independent completion of the mechanical structure of the product, the design of mechanical parts and materials used to ensure product design reliability and safety;
2. Independent completion of the entire project design and coordination of all aspects of work;
3. Responsible for contacting the manufacturers, coordination of processing progress and technical support and other related matters;
4. Responsible for writing relevant technical documents and related patent documents;
5. Complete other work assigned by the leader.
Conditions of service:
1. Bachelor degree or above in mechanical and automation related field;
2. More than five years working experience, more than one year management experience, less than 40 years of age;
3. Proficiency in CAD, CAXA, ProE, Solidworks and other three kinds of three-dimensional software;
4. Have excellent organization, communication, coordination ability, engaged in the work of rail transit related personnel priority.
5. Have a driver's license and the actual driving age of more than one year is preferred